We go on several trips each year that cost money. So… We do fundraising throughout the year to help offset our costs. We sell several items, such as, notecards, calendars, car wash tokens, poinsettias, pansies, luminaries, mission trip stock and pumpkins!
- Notecards ~ We have three different sets of notecards available. Stained Glass, Nature with Scripture and San Angelo Water Lily Collection.
- Mission Trip Stock ~ Each year we ask the youth who are attending one of the mission trips to make phone calls to people in our congregation to ask for help funding the trips. In return for their donation they receive a “Stock Certificate” and a thank you card.
- Car Wash Tokens ~ Car wash tokens are for sale for $10 each.
- Garage Sale ~ We have a youth garage sale where youth families mark and bring their treasures to sell.
- Calendars ~ You can purchase a “God’s Creation” calendar for the current year for $9.00. They have beautiful pictures and help you stay on track.
- Pumpkin Patch ~ We have a pumpkin patch each year for the entire month of October. The youth and their parents work shifts, read to school kids and sell pumpkins to earn money for their ski trip or camp. This fundraiser is the largest one!
- Pansies, Tulips and Daffodils ~ We sell flats or half flats of pansies for $17.00 or $10.00 and bags of tulip bulbs (40 each) and daffodil bulbs (50 each) for $17.00.
- Poinsettias ~ Poinsettias are $10.00 each and can be bought in honor or memory of a loved one. They are used to decorate the sanctuary during the Christmas season.
- Luminaries ~ Luminaries are $5.00 each and can also be bought in honor or memory of loved ones. They are placed around the church parking lot and courtyard on Christmas Eve for all 4 services.
- Easter Lilies ~ $10.00 each and can also be baught in honor or memory of a loved one. They are put in the Sanctuary on Easter Morning.
If you would like to give to our program you can do that by taking advantage of any of these fundraisers or by clicking here.